Local Real Estate is Opening Up & Buyers & Sellers Have Questions!
After all that has happened over the past several months we wanted to let you know the market in Collingwood & The Blue Mountains is starting to open up again. We have been experiencing a very active real estate market over the past 4 weeks, even seeing multiple offers again! Our inventory remains incredibly low, and we virtually have little or no rental inventory. The demand for summer rentals is huge (we have a waitlist), but we have very few seasonal rentals.
As REALTORS®, we are regularly being asked questions by Buyers and Sellers who are unsure as to what is happening in our market.
Sellers want to know:
- Is it a good time to sell?
- Are homes even selling right now?
- What is my homes current value?
- Are banks still lending money if we need to borrow?
- Are you still staging homes right now?
- Are people even out looking to buy, if I decide to list?
Buyers are also wondering what to do?
- Is now a good time to buy?
- Are there any “deals” out there?
- Can I get a mortgage pre-approval right now?
- Are home inspections available?
- Are moving companies even working?
- How can I sign legal paper work if lawyers offices are closed?
So if you are looking to buy, sell or rent, and have questions like these, please reach out and we can do a video call, email or phone call to discuss the answers to these and any others you may have.