A Year in Review: Single Family Residence and Condo Sales in Clearview Township
We are often asked about the REAL ESTATE MARKET in our six main local areas, which consist of the towns of Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, and Wasaga Beach; Clearview Township, and the Municipalities of Meaford and Grey Highlands.
Let’s have a look at what the past 12 months looked like in each municipality, with statistics from our local Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS.® Today, let’s look at Clearview Township.
Between December 5, 2016, and December 5, 2017, in Clearview Township, there were:
- 172 Sales of Single Family Residences
- Average List Price was $560,072
- Average Sale Price was $543,326
- Total Sales Value was $93,452,000
- 10 of the 172 Sales sold AT their list (asking) price, which represents 5.8% of the total sales
- 37 of the 172 Sales sold for MORE than their list (asking) price, which represents 21.5% of the total sales
- The lowest sale price for a Single Family Residence in Clearview was $123,000 in February 2017.
- This was a 1400 square foot, 1 1/2 Storey home in downtown Singhampton, with a steel roof, new UV filter, newer septic, 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms.
- The highest sale price for a Single Family Residence in Clearview was $2,651,000 in August 2017
- Set on 100 acres, this 3 level, 6510 square feet, 6 bedrooms/6 bathrooms, the elegant estate near Mansfield had beautiful countryside views, a pond, garage, in-law suite, barn with horse stalls, pond, lots of beautiful interior upgrades, patios, landscaping to dream of, and incredible curb appeal.
- 3 Sales of Condominiums in Clearview
- Average List Price was $ $314,767
- Average Sale Price was $304,300
- Total Sales Value of these 3 Sales was $912,900
- 1 of the 3 sales sold AT its list (asking) price, which represents 33% of the total sales
- 0 of the 3 sales sold for MORE than their list (asking) price, which represents 0% of the total sales
- The lowest sale price for a Condominium in Clearview was $209,900 in December 2016.
- This was a 1230 sq.ft., townhome style condo, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, main floor master bedroom, on municipal services, and included appliances. The condo fees were quite affordable.
- The highest sale price for a Condominium in Clearview was $473,000 in May 2017.
- This was a 5 bedroom/3 bathroom chalet at Devil’s Glen Ski Club, with high-end appliances, granite, hardwood, sauna, more than 3000 sq.ft. of living space, lots of storage, and even a ski tuning room! Devil’s Glen condos have a shuttle, and this one had reasonable condo fees.
Note: All statistics included are sales that were reported through Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® MLS® system.