Georgian Triangle Real Estate Market Update December 2018
Data for the Western Region includes Wasaga Beach, Clearview Township, Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, the Municipality of Meaford, and Grey Highlands
- December home sales numbered 81 units down 8% from December 2017.
- Year-to-date home sales in the Western Region numbered 1807 units over the 2018. This was down 19.1% from the same period in 2017.
- Home sales were just below the 10-year December average while at the same time, active listings are still at historical lows.
- The average price of all homes sold in December 2018 was $503,522, up 5.5% from December 2017.
- Year-to-date average price was $498,804, up 4.7% from 2017.