A Year in Review: The Blue Mountains Condo Sales
We are often asked about the REAL ESTATE MARKET in our six main local areas, which consist of the towns of Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, and Wasaga Beach; Clearview Township, and the Municipalities of Meaford and Grey Highlands.
Let’s have a look at what the past 12 months looked like in each municipality, with statistics from our local Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS.® Today, let’s look at The Blue Mountains.
Between December 5, 2016, and December 5, 2017, in The Blue Mountains, there were:
- 177 Sales of Condominiums
- Average List Price was $325,123
- Average Sale Price was $320,846
- Total Sales Value of these 177 Sales was $56,789,806
- 26 of the 177 sales sold AT their list (asking) price, which represents 14.7% of the total sales
- 35 of the 177 sales sold for MORE than their list (asking) price, which represents 19.8% of the total sales
- The lowest sale price for a Condominium in The Blue Mountains was $109,500 in April 2017.
- This was a 415 square foot, furnished studio apartment style condo in the Grand Georgian, at the Village at Blue Mountain.
- The highest sale price for a Condominium in The Blue Mountains was $925,000 in January 2017.
- This was a 5 Bedroom/4 Bathroom Chalet style, detached condo, with 3600 of finished square feet, high-end appliances, soaring ceilings, lots of wood finishing, near Alpine Ski Club, sold turnkey.
Note: All statistics included are sales that were reported through Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® MLS® system.