A Year in Review: Collingwood Condo Sales
We are often asked about the REAL ESTATE MARKET in our six main local areas, which consist of the towns of Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, and Wasaga Beach; Clearview
Township, and the Municipalities of Meaford and Grey Highlands.
Let’s have a look at what the past 12 months looked like in each municipality, with statistics from our local Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS.® Today, let’s look at Collingwood.
Between December 5, 2016, and December 5, 2017, in Collingwood, there were:
- 291 Sales of Condominiums
- Average List Price was $ $388,095.22
- Average Sale Price was $385,051.13
- Total Sales Value of these 291 Sales was $112,049,878.00
- 36 of the 291 sales sold AT their list (asking) price, which represents 12.4% of the total sales
- 79 of the 291 sales sold for MORE than their list (asking) price, which represents 27.1% of the total sales
- The lowest sale price for a Collingwood Condominium was $125,000 in April 2017.
- This was a bachelor pad on the 5th floor of a 6 storey, centrally located building, with affordable condo fees of $300/month which included utilities, and 560 square feet of living area
- The highest sale price for a Collingwood Condominium was $1,750,000 in June 2017.
- This was a spectacular 4150 square foot, 3-storey condo with lakeside views, an in-suite elevator, 4 underground parking spots, and 3 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
Note: All statistics included are sales that were reported through Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® MLS® system.