Georgian Triangle Real Estate Market Update November 2018
- November home sales in the Western Region, which includes Wasaga Beach, Clearview Township, Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, the Municipality of Meaford, and Grey Highlands, numbered 139 units in November 2018, down 7.9% from November 2017.
- Year-to-date home sales in the Western Region numbered 1,727 units over the first 11 months of the year. This was down 19.5% from the same period in 2017.
- Home sales were just below the 10-year November average while at the same time, active listings are still at historical lows.
- The average price of all homes sold in November 2018 was $513,7071, up 17.2% from November 2017.
- Year-to-date average price was $480,679, up 8.1% from the first 11 months of 2017.
- The average price of homes sold in the Western Region in November 2018 was a record setting $582,381, up 20% from November 2017..
- Year-to-date average price in the Western Region was $491,148, up 3.3% from the first 11 months of 2017.